My work on the Type for Visual Communication blog

https://typeforvisualcommunication.blogs.unr.edu/data-visualization/periodic-table-of-unr-typefaces/

I made a reproduction of the periodic table of elements, but instead of using the chemical elements, I used the UNR fonts in their place.

I’m happy with how this turned out and can’t really see anything I would change.

I don’t have enough time to do a font video similar to the slideshow that was done already.  That was my original idea but I think I underestimated how easy that would be to do and how long it would take.  I’m happy with the typeface table of elements in its place.

I’ve gone through the blog and done some proofreading and found several grammatical errors that I have fixed, after checking with the team in charge of the pages I found them on.

I don’t think there’s anything else I’m personally responsible for on my team for the blog that I need to do, unless I need to do something to the page that the table is on, on the site.